Friday, February 14, 2020

Happy Valentine's Day Free Shipping offer!

Hello Stampers!
I have a sweet deal for you today!  It is Valentine's day and in honor of today's special holiday I am offering FREE SHIPPING on any orders!  Does not matter the amount, just message me your order and I will get it placed for you and mailed directly to your house!  Remember if you purchase $50.00 or more you will get a FREE sale-a-bration item of your choice! 
So, what do you want to add to your Stampin' Up! order today?  Message or call me today by eleven o'clock pm Mountain Standard Time.

Here is my Valentine's card share for today!
Simple Whisper White and Real Red colors used. 
Heart Doilies, Heartfelt stamp set and Heart Punch Bundle.
Dimensionals

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment