Friday, February 21, 2020

Timeless Tulips~Thinking of you

Hello Stampers!
Happy, happy  Friday!
I have a fun tutorial to share with you today. 
Using the Timeless Tulips Photopolymer stamp set and some creative time, I made this pretty friendship card.

First I created the pretty 'banner' on the side of Whisper White cardstock.
I used the Granny Apple Green, Brushing Bride, Rich Razzleberry ink and sponged a strip masking it with a piece of copy paper.
Next I stamped and fussy cut a layer of flowers around the strip.  The preprinted sentiment is from the FREE Sale-a-Bration set, Kerchief Card Kit.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment