Monday, December 16, 2019

Rainbow Unicorn Birthday card~

Hello Stampers!
A special birthday card for a special little girl!
Hmmm, what stamp set should I grab?  Leave a little Sparkle!  It's the perfect stamp set for a sweet little girl turning 6!


Gorgeous Grape Cardstock
Using a baby wipe and refill ink, I created an 'ink pad' to make this cute rainbow card!  Super simple! 


Take a baby wipe and colors of your choice in a straight row then stamp your image.  I stamp mine a few times on a scrap piece of paper to get the right look.  You can use it several times before having to 're ink' the ink pad. 

After stamping the image of course I have to use Dazzling Diamonds!  It's not magical if it does not sparkle!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment