Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Paper Pumpkin Alternative~May 2019

Hello Stampers!
I have another Paper Pumpkin Alternative to share with you today.
Do you remember the Paper Pumpkin kit that Shelli, as in the Shelli who Co-Founded Stampin' Up! created?
Hugs from Shelli, May 2019.
I needed Sympathy cards so I thought of the lovely flowers from this set.
I went ahead and created the others as shown and got them all packed up for a friend for her birthday.
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, and Old Olive.
I like that the kit had used the Stitched Nested Labels Dies, you can add layers to it!  Plus, the Paper Pumpkin kits always have extra supplies, BONUS!  

If you are interested in Paper Pumpkin, check out the link on the right side of this page, it will take you right to Paper Pumpkin or give me a call today.  

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment