Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Paper Pumpkin Alternative~October 2019

Hello Stampers!
I have another Paper Pumpkin Alternative to share today. 
This was such a pretty Paper Pumpkin Kit. 
I simply folded the card stock backwards and cut a circle using the layering Circle Dies, then placed a 1/4" piece of Whisper White card stock over the top with a hole cut the same size.
Stamped a sentiment and popped it up with dimensionals.
Added the only one set of trees with two pretty Cardinals on each.  
As you can see this set is beautiful without an alternative, but it's always fun to create something out of the box.  

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment