Monday, December 9, 2019

Be Jolly this Season!

Hello Stampers!

What is your favorite way to cut out images? 
I like using Dies but my favorite is punches!  The Christmas Gleaming stamp set has two great punches that coordinates with it! 
Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack.  How great is that?  I just love punches!  You can also get creative and do punch art!  I think I will have to work on that!
For this card I used Pretty Peacock and Very Vanilla Cardstock
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Pretty Peacock and Night of Navy
Additional materials: Wrapped in Plaid DSP, Dimensionals and Gold thread. 

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment