Friday, September 20, 2019

Wishing you the Best~Inspiring Iris

Hello Stampers!

Happy Friday to you!  Here is my project share for today. 

I simply adore Two-Step stamping!  It makes coloring so simple because you simply stamp in the color!  Yay!! 
Stamp set: Photopolymer Inspiring Iris.
Ink/Stampin' Write Markers: Memento Black, Granny Apple Green, Rococo Rose, Purple Posy.
Stitched Nested Labels Dies, and Big Shot Die.
Card Stock: Purple Posy, Rococo Rose in Colors and Whisper White thick.
Country Floral 3D Embossing Folder.   Plus, don't forget to stamp your envelope! 

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment