Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Beauty of Autumn~

Hello Stampers!

September to me, means the beginning of beautiful autumn!  When you look at a snapshot of a country road in autumn you will see a multitude of warm colors.  With that in mind, I decided to try and create a card. 
I used three Photopolymer stamp sets to create this beautiful card. 
- Colorful Seasons
-Sheltering Tree
and from the Holiday Catalog, Gather Together with the matching die set, Gathered Leaves Die.
Ink Colors used: Pear Pizzazz, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, and Cajun Crazy.

Cardstock: Very Vanilla Thick, and Early Espresso

Additional materials used: Gold and Copper Foil, Banner Triple punch, dimensionals, Stampin Blends in dark and light Pumpkin Pie.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment