Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Bright and Cheerful Pineapple Punch flowers

Hello Stampers!
I have a butterfly Butterfly Wishes card share for today!

What do you think of the new In-Color, Rococo Rose?  I think it's a lot like Sweet Sugar Plum from a few years back, but I like it!
I stamped the tree branches with Granny Apple Green then fussy cut out the flowers in Pineapple Punch.  I also added 2019-2021 In Color Faceted Dots in the Rococo Rose color to the center of the Pineapple Punch flowers.
I enjoy these bright colors!  They look like a sweet treat, don't they?  LOL 


Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment