Friday, September 27, 2019

Beautiful Fall Flowers~

Hello Stampers!
Happy Friday to you!  Fall is really showing its face in our county!  The beauty of Fall is so lovely.  I wish it would stay longer than it does, with a good wind, all the beauty blows away!

Here is my project share for today. 
I used two stamp sets, Daisy Delight and Gather Together.
Card Stock: So Saffron, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White Thick.
Ink: So Saffron, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, and Early Espresso.
I first stamped the large leaf with Golden Glitz Delicata Metallic Ink. Next cut out leaves with the Gathered Leaves Dies, the textured ones out of Copper and Gold Foil.

I used the Daisy Delight Photopolymer stamp set to stamp the flowers then cut them out with the Daisy Punch.
To curl the flowers I pushed down on the center of them and let them squish down on the Silicone mat, to attach them down I used Tombo Liquid glue.


Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment