Friday, March 2, 2018

Hold on to HOPE~Party Pandas

Hello Stampers!

We have reached the last of month of Sale-a-Bration!  Can you believe it?  Only 31 days left to enjoy the fun FREE items from Stampin' Up! in the Sale-a-Bration catalog.
Party Pandas is one of my favorite sale-a-bration stamp sets.
I received this simple card layout as one of my card swaps!  I love it!  For one it is with the adorable Pandas plus, it's a cancer encouragement card!
The beautiful ribbon is cut out using the Big Shot and Support Ribbon Framelits.  Sentiment is from Hold on to Hope stamp set.


Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment