Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Life looks BEAUTIFUL on you!

Hello Stampers!

Ever need to create a card for someone who needs a little encouragement?  That is what this card is for, a very dear friend who is going through some tough times right now.
I picked the Beautiful You stamp set.  This is such a lovely stamp set. 
Card Base, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White for the layered image.
Painted with Love Specialty DSP for her dress.
Love Mini Tinsel Trim Combo Pack in-Powder Pink for the tie on her dress.
I sponged Peekaboo Peach, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Night of Navy.  I cut out the smallest oval from the Layering Ovals Framelits for the sentiment.

The corners were punched by the retired Corner Punch from Stampin' Up.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment