Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Love~Paper Pumpkin alternative card

Hello Stampers!

I have a Paper Pumpkin alternative card to share with you today!  This is from the Paper Pumpkin kit from January 2018. 
I used Bloomin' Heart Thinlits, and Sunshine Wishes Thinlits along with the Big Shot and Copper Foil Paper to create the card face.
The heart paper is from the Paper Pumpkin kit.  I added  Basic Black dots to the center of the flowers on the Bloomin' Heart and popped it up on Dimensionals.

I created this card with the thought of making it into an anniversary card, but I am thinking it could also be use as a wedding card.  What do you think?

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment