Monday, February 26, 2018

Happy Anniversary~Paper Pumpkin alternative

Hello Stampers!

So glad you can join me today on this beautiful last Monday in February! I can not believe we are heading into our last month of Sale-a-bration!

I have another Paper Pumpkin Alternative from January 2018 to share with you.
I used the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits and Big Shot to cut this beautiful heart.
The Basic Black stripped paper, enamel dots and Velum is from the kit.  I used Flirty Flamingo card stock for the base and heart.  The sentiment is from the Best Birds stamp set.
Don't forget if you prepay for Paper Pumpkin you get to pick out FREE Sale-a-Bration items!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment