Monday, February 19, 2018

Today is all about you!~ Beautiful Peacock

Hello Stampers!

It has been a great Sale-a-Bration month, Stampin' Up! has added new products you can recieve for free!  I am still having fun with the products 1st introduced.
Have you gotten to play with the Beautiful Peacock Photopolymer stamp set yet?
 I used the 'wet wipe' technique and created these three beautiful cards
I chose three ink refill colors to add to my 'wet wipe' in pad.  Dapper Denim, Berry Burst, and Tranquil Tide.
I used three different colors for the peacock, Night of Navy, Tempting Turquoise, and, Island Indigo.  I added Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the peacock.

This Photopolymer stamp is fastly becoming one of my favorites from this year's Sale-a-Bration! 

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment