Friday, February 23, 2018

Here's to an Epic Celebration!~ Sale-a-Bration Card

Hello Stampers!
I have a fun card to share with you today.  One of my FREE picks from the Sale-a-Bration catalog was the Epic Celebrations stamp set.
This is my creation. I love 5 minute cards!  I actually created 10 cards, in 15 minutes! 
Colors used, Lemon Lime Twist, Peekaboo Peach, and Flirty Flamingo.  Such bright fun colors!  Layered it on Basic Black then a Whisper White card base.
I used Memento Black ink to stamp the sentiment and punched it out with the 1 3/8" punch then popped it up on a dimensional.  Then added an enamel dot in each color.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment