Friday, February 9, 2018

Senior Cheer Squad gift bags!

Hello Stampers!
Happy Friday to you!  This week has flown by, we have already zoomed through one whole week in February. 
I have a sentimental project for you today.  My daughter has four girls in her cheer squad that are graduating this year and she wanted me to create a bag for them to hold some goodies from her and her team.
This is what I came up with.
Our school colors are Black and Orange so I used Black Glimmer paper and some retired Orange Glimmer paper to cut out sparkly numbers and word, "Seniors".   I used a retired stamp set to create the basketball images on the side of each bag, in Basic Black, and Craft White.

 I found the adorable paw print ribbon on Amazon! (Always a great last minute shopping place!)  I used Two-Way glue to adhere the letters and to stick the whole bag together solidly.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment