Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Friendship, Beautiful You card~

Hello Stampers!
I hope you are having a pleasant day today.  It is quite blustery outside still, so I decided I would use this time to create someecards that are a step up.  Meaning nothing but a quick card!

Here is my project share for today.
I used Beautiful You and Charming Cafe' stamp sets to create this lovely card.  I was not sure if I wanted to use it as a birthday card or just a thinking of you so I left the sentiment off until I decide what I want to use it for.
The Charming Cafe' stamp set is from the Occasions catalog, it comes as a bundle with Cafe' Builder Framelits dies.  I used it to cut out the flower frame around the dancing girl. Popped the frame up on Dimensionals, that is always a goto to add some fun dimension to your card.
Used Basic Black and stamped on Painted with Love Specialty DSP.  It has gold foil on one side of every sheet in the series!  So pretty.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment