Monday, March 19, 2018

Happy Birthday~Epic Celebration

Hello Stampers!
Happy Monday to you!  Sorry I was MIA (missing in action) for the last week.  I was stricken with the nasty stomach bug.  It made me so weak I could hardly do anything.  I am finally feeling better and have some great projects to share with you!
Sale-a-bration is coming to an end on March 31st!  I teamed up two great stamp sets, Birthday Wishes for You from the Occasions Catalog and
Epic Celebration from Sale-a-bration.
I wasn't sure which way I liked the banner so I created two with different directions, which one do you like best? 

Colors used:  Bermuda Bay, Lemon Lime Twist, Crumb Cake, Whisper White.
I am loving the new Stampin' Blend markers!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment