Monday, March 5, 2018

Have a Birthday Brew!

Hello Stampers!
Happy Monday to you!  We finally are getting snow here in NE MT!  On the corner where we live we have been missed but we are finally getting some moisture.  I am so happy!  Last year was an offal dry year.  Lot of fires and dead crops.  I know a lot of the country has been hit hard with winter weather, and I am sure they are ready for spring.  It is coming!  I can feel it.  We have a nice wet snow!  Yay!!

Here is my project share for today.  I used the fun Bubble Over Bundle!
This set is so much fun!  You can cut out fun shapes with the Bottles & Bubbles Framelits Dies with the Big Shot for a quick fun card!
I used Calypso Coral, Lemon Lime Twist, Bermuda Bay and Daffodil Delight ink. 
Card stock-Lemon Lime Twist
Accessories- Tutti-frutti Adhesive-Backed Sequins, Two-way glue, and Snail Adhesive.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment