Friday, March 9, 2018

Heartfelt Blooms~God is Love

Hello Stampers!
Happy Friday to you!  Can you believe how quickly this week has gone by.  At the beginning of the week we had a lot of snow and now it has either blown or melted slightly away.  It's been fun to see the snow being we have been missed most of the winter all we have had is frigid cold.

Onward to spring!  Here is my project share for today.
I used the lovely Heartfelt Blooms and Hold on to Hope stamp sets, plus one more set from a past Sale-a-Bration.
-Night of Navy, Island Indigo and Old Olive inks
-Accessories: Basic Gray shimmer ribbon from Sale-a-Bration, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Cross of Hope Framelits, Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment