Monday, March 12, 2018

Swaps Share!

Hello Stampers!
Happy Monday to you!  I want to share some wonderful cards I recieved in my card swap!  EEE!  I am so excited to share these!
I love the fun fold on this card and of course Party Pandas!
When you place it in an envelope it simply folds flat!  Love this creation.

Next I have this lovely country side scenic card. 
The browns give the card a fun antique look.
Ribbons layered under the Layering Ovals create a beautiful background! 

I hope these cards gave you some great inspiration.  Materials used are from the Annual catalog and Occasions catalog.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment