Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Christmas Flurry~coloring with the Aqua Painter

Hello Stampers!
I have a pretty Christmas share for you today.
This card was created with the Flurry of Wishes Photopolymer stamp set.  Stamped on Whisper White thick cards stock and layered on a card base of Whisper White thick.
I stamped the image with VersaMark and embossed it with white Embossing Powder.  Next, I took the Aqua Painter and a drop of Emerald Envy refill ink dropped in the lid of the ink pad, I swished some color over the embossed image.
The two smaller snowflakes were stamped on Vellum and popped up on Dimensionals.
This was my Christmas Challenge for October on Splitcoaststamper!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment