Friday, October 6, 2017

Happy Friday~Halloween Series

Hello Stampers!

During the month of October I will bring you Halloween projects on every Friday!  Today, I have another fun Spooky Cat project to share with you.  I only used the Spooky Cat stamp set to stamp the sentiment, I used the Spooky Night DSP to punch out the cat with the fabulous Cat Punch.
I thought being it is getting closer to Halloween I should create a card with the spooky mysterious potions!  
If I know my cats, they would get into the potions and be all bubbly!  HA!
Colored inks used: Pumpkin Pie, Tranquil Tide, and Rich Razzleberry
I popped the cat up on Dimensionals and left the tail unattached so it moves when you are reading the card!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment