Monday, October 23, 2017

Happy Birthday Fun Fold card

Hello Stampers!
Glad you could join me today on the this wonderful Monday in October!
I have a fun fold card to share with you today.
I used a 12x12 sheet of Real Red Card stock and cut it down to 5 1/2 x 12
Scored it at 4 1/4, and 8 1/2.  The inside fold will be smaller than the outside.
Trim the outside layer to a point and using the Layering Circles I cut out a circle.
Second layer I placed a piece of Birthday Memories DSP and cut another circle using the Layering Circles Framelits.  The inside of the card I left red and placed an image cut out with the Birthday Friends Framelits Dies from the Birthday Memories DSP.
Stamped image is from the Birthday Delivery Photopolymer stamp set.

Fun and cute!  This card was a special one made for my nephew.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment