Monday, October 16, 2017

Thank you card created between courses!

Hello Stampers!
Hope you had another great weekend!  I had a crazy busy weekend with Continuing Ed for Preschool/Daycare but I squeezed in some stamping time in the motel between courses I was taking!  YAY!
I created 6 of these thank you cards for the people who have helped me at this convention.  It is truly a blessing to get to know people who love to do the same as you!  That also includes paper crafting!  But, in this case I was talking about Child Care.
Materials Used:
Soft Sky, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, and Early Espresso Card Stock
Linen Thread, Duet Banner Punch, Coffee Cafe Stamp set, Early Espresso Ink, Coffee Cups Framelits.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment