Thursday, October 12, 2017

Soda Box

Hello Stampers!
I have a fun Fall craft to share with you today.  I am going to call this a "Throw back Thursday" craft because I am using the Gift Box Punch Board. 
Stamp set used is the beautiful Painted Harvest Photopolymer stamp set.  Layering Circle Framelits stamped on Very Vanilla and placed on either Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, or Cajun Craze card stock
To create the box I used up some of my retired Regals Paper Stack with either a Chocolate Chip or Crushed Curry belly band.  Paper size was 11x 11.  The first marks were L and XL, turn, punch and score until all sides are done then flip over and punch out the corners that were not punched.  I folded the flap in and attached it with Fast Fuse.  I used Jute as a handle which I purchased at our local Hardware store.

I created these adorable boxes and filled them with a Soda and Dove Chocolate for my Child Care Staff just as a thank you and Happy Fall! 

If you have any questions please let me know.


Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment