Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Happy Birthday quicky card!

Hello Stampers!
Have you tried the Multipurpose Adhesive sheets yet?  If you like to use the delicate Framelits or Thinlits, it makes attaching them to a project a breeze!
Like this simple but beautiful die cut of the Happy Brithday Thinlit.  Attached to the Multipurpose Adhesive sheets, you can cut it out and attach it quickly without the mess of the sticky mess of glue or Snail.
Other materials used for this card, the Polka Dot Basics Textured Impressions folder on Sahara Sand card stock.
Stitched Shapes Framelits to cut out the Whisper White Circle.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment