Friday, December 16, 2016

Sweet Gingerbread Houses card

Hello Stampers!
Happy Friday to you!   Have you gotten all your Christmas shopping done?   If you have a crafter on your list you can pick up a gift certificate from me!  She/he will LOVE being able to choose new products from the Occasions Catalog!  Not a crafter?  No problem!  I also sell my cards. You can pick out an assortment and place them in one of my hand made boxes.

Here is my project share for today.
With the crazy hustle and bustle of the season I wanted to share with you a fun and quick card!  This card is made with the Candy Cane Lane DSP.
I cut the cute gingerbread men, candy and houses out and popped the large one up on dimensionals.
You can't much simpler than this!

Thank you for joining me today.  If you have any questions please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment