Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Wednesday Share, FMS# 268

Hello Stampers!
Happy Wednesday to you!  Only a few more days until Christmas!!  Are you ready?  I believe I am ready, however there is always something last minute that has to be done. ha-ha

I thought I would play around with the new stamp set Sealed with Love.  Coming soon, available in the Occasions catalog!
Here is the last sketch for the year from FRESHLY MADE SKETCHES.  What a fun time it has been!  
 I really like this stamp set!  I think it's going to be a big hit!
I also teamed it up with the Falling Petals textured embossing folder.
Card Stock used: Basic Black, Whisper White, and  In-Color Flirty Flamingo.
Inks used:  In-Color Flirty Flamingo and Sweet Sugarplum along with Basic Black, and Smoky Slate.

Thank you for stopping by today!
Hope you have a great rest of the week.





Make sure to stop on over to Freshly Made Sketches to check out all the wonderful sketches ideas!

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the sneak peek at a new set! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Love all of that pink and those lips! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete