Monday, December 5, 2016

Naughty or Nice?

Hello Stampers!
Happy Monday to you.
I hope you had a fun weekend.  There are so many fun events planned for the kids in town.  It's fun to get out and about and stroll through town to all the stores. The craft show for me was amazing!  I got to meet some new friends and got to visit with old ones.

Here is my project share for today.
If you want to create a SIMPLE and QUICK Christmas card this is the Stamp Bundle for you!
Detailed Santa Thinlits Dies and Greetings from Santa stamp set.  Along with some Real Red Glimmer Paper and POOF, you have a fun Christmas card to share!
Keep an eye on the Closeout deals!  There are some great products that will be no longer available, but when they are sold out, they are gone for good!


Thank you for joining me today.
Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment