Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Happy Wednesday, it's card challenge day!

Hi Stampers!
I have a fun sketch challenge for you!  This time it's from Split Coast Stampers!
I used two Sale-a-Bration sets, Delicate Details and Avant-Garden.

Card stock used: Sweet Sugar Plum, Whisper White and Elegant Eggplant.

When I seen these stamps I knew of one person who has always been there for me no matter what! My Mom.  She's a gem, my true hero.  No matter what rotten things life has thrown at her she is always positive and is the most giving and caring person I know.
Here is their card sketch layout.  I have a GALLERY  at Split Coast Stampers you can check out.  I used to be under MTBlackpearl, but I decided it would make it simpler to have only one stamping name, so I started a new one!

Thank you for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment