Monday, December 12, 2016

Fun PMS Night!

Hi Stampers!
What a great day today is going to be.......It's Monday, yes!  I am trying to be positive.  ha-ha!

I want to share the project I worked on during PMS Night!  This is a night that I offer on my Stampin' Up website!  Once a month I get together with whoever wants to join me and work on projects, there is a cost to the class because you are using my products I have on hand.  You can see more details on my site or you can contact me!
I can't believe it's getting close to the end of the Holiday Catalog! (January 3rd) That means the Occasions catalog will be coming out PLUS Sale-a-bration!
 I have a sneak peak to share with you!  This set is called Sealed with Love it has matching framelits too!  You are going to LOVE this stamp set.
There is an adorable envelope Framelit!
I am doing another FUN-tastic swap with my team mates, I only had to make 26 plus I made 4 more for me.

Popcorn, Music and Stamping night is always a lot of fun!  If you would like to attend please RSVP on my site or contact me.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment