Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Merry Christmas FMS 266

Hello Stampers!
Thank you for joining me today, it's Wednesday and there is a fun new sketch to try over at FRESHLY MADE SKETCHES!
Here is what I came up with.
This is their sketch.
I used two sets of stamps and Designer Series Paper to create this fun card.  I used Candy Cane Lane DSP, Hostess set, Time of Year and retired Snowflake Soiree.
After looking at the 'homes' I had to add at least one sparkly star in the sky with the Brights Enamel Shapes.

If you have any questions please let me know!
Have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun Christmas card. I love that gingerbread theme. Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so sweet! I love these little gingerbread houses! thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete