Friday, August 26, 2016

It's Friday, YES!! Another Holiday catalog Sneak Peak!

Hello Stampers!
Happy, happy Friday!!
I hope you have a great weekend!  It's our first weekend since school started and I start Preschool on Monday!  I am so ready to meet all the wonderful little smiley faces!  Only if they knew that I was as nervous as they were!
I got into the Halloween theme after playing with my new stamps from the Holiday Catalog so I wanted to share another one of my creations!
This stamp set is called Spooky fun, don't you just love the new DSP?  It's called Halloween Night Speciality DSP,  I also added a bat popped up on Dimensionals, cut out with the matching Framelits to this set.  The new Halloween  Night Enamel dots add some fun!

Thanks for joining me today!
If you have any questions let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment