Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Hello Fall with Beautiful Branches Framelits

Hello Stampers!
Hope you are having a wonderful day!  Today is an emotional day for me.  Summer is officially over and the kids are heading back to school.  I can't believe how fast this summer has flown by!  We have done so much and spent lots of time doing things together, but it just seems like it's not long enough!  LOL

I wanted to focus on another fun project from the  THOUGHTFUL BRANCHES BUNDLE  Remember, it's only going to be around until August 31st!
I used the Framelits from this bundle called.Beautiful Branches to create some of this
I CASED this from Pinterest and totally LOVED this idea!  I love the beauty of fall and pumpkins.
I also added a little sprinkle of Dazzling Diamonds glitter to add a little frost to the pumpkin.
If you have any questions about this or any other Stampin' Up products please let me know!

Thank you for stopping by today!!
Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment