Monday, August 15, 2016

Beautiful Branches Framelits

Happy Monday to you, my Stamping Friend!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend.  If you have any fruit trees in your yard or have seen some around your neighborhood they are probably full!    Our neighbor's have a beautiful crabapple tree and it could not possibly hold anymore apples!
When I came in to play around with my new Beautiful Branches Framelits I noticed they had a cute little apple Framelit which made me think of my neighbors tree, although my card is not as full as their beautiful tree is, it's still pretty cute!
I used Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive and Crisp Cumber along with Whisper White.  I didn't stamp a sentiment because this could be one of my 'go to cards' one I need in a pinch.  I can add something later!

Thank you for joining me today!  If you have any questions or would like to learn more about this special BUNDLE only available in August, give me call today!

No comments:

Post a Comment