Friday, August 12, 2016

Enjoy the Ride!

Hello Stampers!
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah day!!! It's Friday!    I hope your Friday is going exquisit!  Do you have fun plans for the weekend?  Hope whatever comes your way is pure joy!

I finally got to use some of my new stamps from the catalog!  I ordered them but with the summer just being a buzzy bee I have not had much time to get things done. Finally I got a week of just crafting!  My kids and I enjoy this time together plus, they are learning how to do all this on their own so they don't have to purchase cards when they get older!  Yay...win, win!!

Here is my fun project share with you for today!  
I just love the One Wild Ride stamp set.  I am so glad this set was included in the new catalog.
Plus, this set has a punch that coordinates with it!  Yay!!  I love when I don't have to fussy cut!
Thank you for joining me today!  If you have any questions please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment