Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Having Some Spooky Fun! Holiday Catalog Sneak Peek!

Hi Stampers!
I joined a Card Swap with my Upline and these are the cards I made to share with my team members.
Aren't they so stinkin' cute?  They are not as spooky as they think they are!  LOL
It's a NEW set coming September 1st in the Holiday catalog!  Cookie Cutter Halloween with a matching punch!  EEK!! You are going to LOVE this new catalog!!
If you have placed an order with me in the past 6 months you will recieve a catalog in the mail.  If you do not please let me know because I do purchase them to be sent out.  If you are interested in ordering let me know, you can also stop by and pick up a FREE copy!

Thank you for joining me today!  If you have questions about this set or any other Stampin' question just let me know!  You can leave a message on this blog, at facebook.com/starduststamper or my online store!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment