Thursday, August 11, 2016

Anniversary, with Thoughtful Branches

Hello Stampers!

So glad you could join me today.
 I have a fun card I made with the Thoughtful Branches bundle. STAMP SET ONLY AVAILABLE IN AUGUST!  Don't forget with the coupons that you received for shopping in July you have to use them in August, this is one of the awesome sets that is only available in August you can purchase!
Using the Framelits I cut out a Pink Pirouette flower and then used the Melon Mambo and Sponge Dauber to add color.  I just love the way it turned out! I then added some Dazzling Diamonds glitter, of course!
 I was not sure how I was going to like this set, but I really like it.  The pieces cut out are just like having a project cut from the Cricut!  LOVE IT!!

Thank you for joining me today let me know if you need help with entering your coupons online or I can place the order for you!
Have a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment