Tuesday, August 2, 2016

August already?

Hello Stampers!
Wow is it already August?  Where has our summer gone?  I think we have had a wonderful summer so far!  We still have a few weeks left inwhich we plan on making the most of it!

Over the break I have created several projects and hope to share them with you soon!  I made some fun ones I plan on doing a Stamp Camp for so I hope you can attend!  I will share more details about that later.
The new Holiday catalog will be coming out soon, September!!  Let me tell you what, the new products are simply amazing!  You are going to flip when you see all of them!

I will have classes you can sign up for in October and November with one special one in December.  As long as enough people have signed up.

You can still place orders online or by contacting me direct!  

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment