Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Hope you have a Bomb Pop 4th of July!

Hello my crafting friends!

The 4th of July is sneaking up on me!  Rather you head out to the lake to have some fun camping and fishing or head to be the beach, we're all out having some fun and celebrating our Independence!
I don't know if it's because it's so hot outside or I just wanted to make a 'Bomb Pop'  but this is the 1st thing I thought of for my 4th of July card.  LOL   I also wanted to use my stamp set I found at Michael's  I have used this set before, I really like the swirls in this set.
Plus, it's a photopolymer!
To hold the Real Red and Pacific Point card stock and Glimmer Paper, (all cut at 1 1/2 x 1 inch) I taped the back to keep it from slipping around when I stick to the Whisper White card stock that I stamped a swirl in Real Red.  Before I stuck it for good, I put a small scrap of Crumb Cake for a stick.
The sentiment is from a retired SU set.  I think it's time to go to the store and pick some up, yum!!

Thank you for joining me today!



No comments:

Post a Comment