Friday, June 17, 2016

Challenge excepted!

Hello Stampers!
Challenge excepted!  I was challenged to create a card using what items I had left out on my desk.  It actually turned out fairly well.  I had been working on sympathy, wedding and anniversary cards so I had plenty of supplies laying around on my desk.
I really liked how the Vellum heart actually turned out.  When I cut it out using the Bloom' Heart Thinlit for the wedding card I didn't think it looked nice so I used the Silver Foil paper instead.
 By luck I had one butterfly extra from my sympathy cards.  My youngest son loves using the Big Shot so he cut them out for me, he always tells me, 'one more mama'.  LOL  In this case that was perfect!

If you have any questions or would like to know more about joining My Stampin' team let me know!

Thank you for joining me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment