Wednesday, June 1, 2016

The New Catalog is LIVE!

Hello Stampers!
May I just say....EEEK!  I am so excited to share the new catalog with all of you!  You can click on the pdf file to the right of the page to see it right NOW, or you can purchase one online.  If you have placed an order with me in the past 6 months you should have gotten one in the mail, if you have not please let me know!
Let me know what you think of the new catalog!!  Oh and the new In-Colors!
I will leave you for now so you can take a peek at the new catalog and then you can make out your wish list!  WHY you ask?
Stampin' Up is offering MORE $$ for Stampin' Rewards in the month of June!  For every workshop or personal order of $350.00 order you will get $35.00 MORE to spend on what YOU want!  Hooray, how fun is that?

Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Shopping.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment