Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Making up Envelopes for your favorite cards.

Hello Stampers!
I hope today is going well for you!  It's another beautiful day here in Montana!

I had some Neutrals Envelope paper left over so I thought I would use some of it up and make a few fun envelopes to go with some of my favorite cards.  Here is one I made to fit the card I created yesterday.
 
First I took and cut my paper down to an 8x8 piece of paper.
Then following the measurements on the board I started with my 1st score mark at 3 1/2 inches and punch then turned until each side is scored and notched.
Fold and crease all your score marks.
I used Fast Fuse to stick my envelope together but you can use which ever is your favorite.
Next comes the fun part!  You get to decorate your envelope!  Of course you can do it to the purchased envelopes as well.
A decorated envelope always add a little bit more fun to your card!

Thank you for joining me today!
If you have any questions please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment