Thursday, June 9, 2016

Wedding Wishes~Congrats wedding card

Hello Stampers!
We celebrate another glorious late spring day!  Our yard has turned so green with the beautiful rain that we have gotten.  I am so thankful for this time because by late August our beautiful yard is a beautiful shade of....Crumb Cake!  LOL
Another wedding card share!  Everything on this card are scraps from past cards.  I am thrilled to use up such materials I don't want to throw away!  The Stamp set is from Sale-a-Bration 2015.
I decided to create a half front card with a layer.
I used the matching sentiment for the inside.  Crumb Cake is the card base with matching retired DSP.
Have you created your wish list yet?  If you don't want to host a workshop you can also just gather orders from friends for a book party.  With EVERY order that reaches $350.00 you will gain an extra $35.00 in Stampin' Rewards!

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment