Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Western Horseman~Happy Birthday to my sister!

Hello my crafty friends!
Thank you so much for joining me today, for as you join me it's also a way of celebrating with me my sister's birthday!!  Growing up we all had horses and her baby was named Trixie.  Years have passed and she is long gone but when I found this stamp set from INKADINKADO, I knew I had to get it to make my sister a card.  Here's what I came up with.
Here is the list of other items I used:
-Card Stock: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake from SU
-Stamps: INKADINKADO, and Stampin' Up!
-Ink: Early Espresso and Crumb Cake
I colored it with Blendabilities which are no longer available from SU but they are a lot like a Sharpie Marker.
-Deco Labels Framelits
-Big Shot
Punches from SU.
Accessories: Antique Brads from SU

Hope you enjoyed this project I had to share with you today!

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheryl~

No comments:

Post a Comment