Monday, August 17, 2015

Cookie Fry Box~

Hi my crafty friends!  Here is the project I want to share with you today!
With school vastly approaching I wanted to make fun little treats for my kids as a 'count down to school'.  I just love the cute little 'fry box' from Stampin' Up! It's just the right size to add cute little goodies in.

Products are from Stampin' Up! and CTMH, The list includes:
-Card Stock: from some CTMH I had left over from a few years ago.
-Stamp Set: Oh my Goodies from SU
-Ink: Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Watermelon Wonder and Cucumber Crush (stamped twice)
-Baker's Twine in the In-Colors from SU sale-a-bration 2015 (No longer available)
-Deco Labels Collection Framelits
-Fry Box Bigz L die from SU
 -Big Shot available from SU
-4x6 cellophane bags
Thanks for stopping by today!
Please let me know what you think!  You can also follow me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/starduststamper

Have a great day!
Cheryl~

No comments:

Post a Comment