Monday, August 24, 2015

Bravo~ my daughter!

Hi stampers!
BRAVO!!  Here is a card I made for my oldest daughter as she heads into the 8th grade!  I wanted to make her a special card.  She read 10 books this summer!  Not just little books, books with over 400 pages in them!  I know she will finish at least one more before school starts in a few days, she's amazing!  She also has beat all of us by reading through Genesis, Exodus, and half way through Leviticus in the Bible! I could gush about her all day long but this blog is for my paper projects, not my children! ha-ha 
Here's a list of the items I used to create this card.
Everything used on this card is from Stampin' Up!
Card Stock: Whisper White, Basic Black, In-color Lost Lagoon
Paper punches:Petite Petals, & Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack
Stamp Set: Bravo, and Work of Art
Accessories: Basic Pearls, Lost Lagoon ribbon , sponge daubers, glue dots
Ink: Lost Lagoon and Black Stazon
I simply stamped the image once and with out re-inking just stamped it two more times.  Then added the sentiment in black Stazon.  With a sponge dauber I added Lost Lagoon to the edges of the punched out flowers after I adhered them to the card stock I finished them off with a basic Pearl in the center.    I think this card turned out so pretty. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Make today great~
Cheryl~

No comments:

Post a Comment