Saturday, August 15, 2015

Back to School gift holder~

Hi Stampers!
I can not believe school starts in just a week and a half!  WOW! Our summer has just flown by.  We have gotten to do a lot of fun family events, but I still wish it was longer.  It's super hot here into the 100's for the past few days so it's a good time to say in doors to get some fun little projects done.
Here is the project I would like to share with you today.  I was not sure what to call it for sure, but it can hold candy, and it holds two hand sanitizers plus room for a little shredded paper to add fun!

I had not done a tutorial for awhile so I thought I would go ahead and do one for this project.

The items I used are a Varity,
Pacific Point Card Stock from Stampin' Up!
Overlay piece of card stock from The Paper Studio
Ribbon and punches are from Stampin' Up!
Twine is from Michaels

What you'll need:
-Two pieces of heavy card stock one cut at 11"x4 1/4" and 5"x3 3/8"
-Score the 11" x 3 1/4" paper at 4 3/4" and 6 1/4 set it aside and score the smaller piece of paper at 1" all the way around.
On the largest paper fold your score marks and fold in half to ends meet, next take a large oval punch to punch out both sides and adhere the over lay pieces.
-Next trim the edges of the smaller one to look like mine, that is going to be the box to hold the goodies in.  After trimming the corners use your choice of adhesive to stick it together, I used Fast Fuse by Stampin' Up!
-Place the box using Fast Fuse inside of the larger piece of paper in the middle between the score marks. 
-Then use pretty ribbon to tie it closed.  I used ribbon and twine to close mine.

There you have it!  How cute!!  The stamped Sentiment is from a now retired Stampin' Up set called  Label Love.

Thanks for stopping by!
Let me know what you think of the project either on here or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/starduststamper  I would love to hear from you!!

Cheryl~

No comments:

Post a Comment